• Being a hybrid obtained by crossing varieties Ali Cardinal x affusion white. Victoria is a variety with medium to large effect, good fertility (63-73% fertile shoots) and high productivity, due to the size of grapes.
• Biological Resistance: good in cold (-18C-20C) and drought; behave well towards brumele and spring frosts, because dezmuguririi late, medium resistance to diseases and pests.
• Variety Victoria are grown with good results tereurile the fertile slopes with well-drained soils.
• Ripening grapes takes place in the second period, the duration of the grapes on the vine conservabilitate is high, about 30 days.
• the grapes are big productions, over 16 to 18 t / ha, of which 83-85% goods production.
• The consumer maturity, grapes accumulate 140-150g / l sugar and relatively low acidity is 3.8-4 g / l H2SO4.
Variety Victoria is part of table grapes.